Since 1971, Indiana Landmarks’ member magazine Indiana Preservationist has provided information about historic Hoosier places, architectural styles, preservation issues, threats to landmarks and efforts to save and preserve our state’s heritage. Members of Indiana Landmarks receive the bi-monthly magazine as a benefit of membership. The collection contains the full text of articles from 1971 to recent years.
A not-for-profit organization, Indiana Landmarks saves, restores, and protects places of architectural and historical significance. From its ten offices, Indiana Landmarks leads and assists others in rescuing endangered landmarks and preserving buildings and districts. To learn more about Indiana Landmarks, and how to receive the most recent issues of the magazine, click here.
Materials in the Indiana Landmarks Collection may be protected by U.S. Copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, public display, and certain other uses of protected works. No further transmission or distribution of this material is allowed without the written consent of Indiana Landmarks, 1201 Central Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, 317-639-4534, 800-450-4534, ww.historiclandmarks.org.
This collection is powered by CONTENTdm ®